Thursday, August 25, 2011

16" X 32" on dibond, and 16" X 8" on finished masonite

Here is a work in progress. I'm am going to collage simple, graphite drawings of paper airplanes to this, as well as touch up some areas. At the same time, I have a similar smaller 16"X16" panel I am just finishing. I'll be uploading images of both soon.
From Neurotically Zen

From Neurotically Zen
From Neurotically Zen
From Neurotically Zen

Even though I have been focusing most of my energy on 16"X32" dibond panels, I've been compelled to work on smaller pieces that are in some way related. This one has a repeating theme to the 16"x32" dibond panel I posted on July 25.

From Neurotically Zen


From Neurotically Zen
From Neurotically Zen
From Neurotically Zen

Also note that in the previous post on July 25th, you can find Leviathan's Compass, 2011, it is intended to have a similar 'feel' to Game Show, 2011, posted on July 17th.

1 comment: