Saturday, September 25, 2010

Finally, the book is Finnished...

The printers now have all of the files and they are busy making a physical proof for me to give the OK, so I thought I would upload some of the pages for everyone to see. Please let me know what you think.

If you have already ordered the book and/or artwork, you should expect them in the mail as soon as I get them. For those of you who ordered a complete PDF and soundfiles, I will be sending you instructions on how to view it.

Signed, edition copies of the book with CD insert are still available for $30 plus shipping and handling ($5 in the US), but I am happy to say they are going quick, only a handful of copies left. PDFs of the entire book and mp3s of recorded stories in the Rauma dialect are available for $10. You can order through Paypal or send a personal check. If you want to order with a check, please contact me through my homepage www.ronlsaunders.com or from the link on the right.



From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog


From Rauma Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment